Tuesday, May 10, 2011

To My Courageous Aunt!

I got a text from my Aunt today letting me know she resigned from her job. She has been very unhappy about her job for years. She cited this blog as providing her with some of the inspiration she needed to follow through with her decision to resign.

Her inspiring act has filled me with a renewed energy to accomplish my own goals. Her courageous act also demonstrates that we ourselves are often the biggest barriers to accomplishing and achieving what we want.

My Aunt's decision to act on her truth has in turn been an inspiration, and an example, to her nieces, daughter, son and those everywhere that are sick of living a life that has long outlived it's natural course.

When someone does something inspiring, that inspiration sets off a chain reaction, causing more of us everywhere to aspire to achieve our greatest goals and dreams.

Tip of the Day: Do something inspiring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment