Saturday, April 2, 2011

Food Friday :: Sun and Berries!!!

Ok, first off it is now 1 a.m. and officially Saturday. Hello weekend!

This Friday was filled with sun and after 29 days of rain, the warm rays of Spring felt like food for my soul. Yum..yum..yum

I read a blog post today by Derek Sivers about saying "hell no" to that in life which you are not saying "hell yes" to. The jist of the post is that whatever part of life that is not a he'll yea for you, should be re-evaluated.

One area I think is especially important to apply this concept to, is food! When I think about what I would love to be eating I think of fresh ripe cherries and berries for breakfast combined with al dente oatmeal cooked with almond milk and slightly sweetened. I also think of pickled vegetables and beautiful spreads and picnics that include all my favorite foods hummus, avocadoes, sweet peppers, mangoes, fresh etc.

Thought of the Day: what Foods to you say he'll yea to?

No comments:

Post a Comment