Monday, August 8, 2011

I*N*S*P*I*R*A*T*I*O*N M*O*N*D*A*Y

a tiny rocket is a super inspiring blog documenting a girl's journey towards living her dream to be an artist. Her blog is fun and cute!

This blog entry on a tiny rocket reminded me that the place from which we begin is very different from the place where we end up. It is so easy to be held back by the fear and lies we tell ourselves. It is even easier to feel defeated when others chastise our enthusiasm or worse, put us down.

Our ability to live harmoniously with  our inner selves is key to achieving our dreams.  We must establish a balance between what we know to be true and the actual choices we make, e.g. if you know you shouldn't eat that doughnut, your choice should reflect that knowledge.

I totally stole this from Caroline Myss who is one of my favorite spiritual teachers and writers ever- so if you like that last plagiarized sentence you should check her out.

Tip of the Day: Start living your dreams. Don't be held back by your fears. Let your choices reflect your truth.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously love that book that I quoted out of. very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete