Friday, January 28, 2011

Food Friday

Here is a sneak peek at what I've been eating over the last week:
-broccoli
-kale coalition salad
-spicy kale
-mango
-WholeSoy yogurt
-granola
-banana
-apples
-black bean and potato burritos
-vegan chocolate chip cookies and vegan cake for my
birthday!

Over the last week I have made a conscious effort to
eat the following foods each day for my health:

-two fruits - usually a banana and an apple
-something green - a serving of kale or spinach
-something yellow - usually carrots or peppers
-something red/ purple - usually beets or red peppers

I have also found myself eating a carton of soy yogurt
and coconut water due to it's high potassium
and magnesium content.

Why do I share this with you? To inspire you to eat
consciously!

Tip of the day: Eat more colors !

No comments:

Post a Comment