Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Voice Within: Part II

The mind cannot go deep within the heart, nor can it access the voice within.

For many years I have let my mind go and let it dictate my spirit.This is what I know how to do. This is how I survive.

Today I attempted to practice changing my thought patterns. Each time I found myself thinking an unhealthy thought, I made myself breathe and say a healthy thought.

What is, is. Mind gives everything meaning.

Thought of the Day: What has your mind given meaning to in your life without your permission?

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through your guest post on Erika's blog today and am glad I did!

    I sense that we are on similar paths with our blogs and I wish you much luck with yours!!

    I particularly enjoyed this post...very thought provoking :)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete