Thursday, February 3, 2011

Breathing and Releasing Mind-Thoughts

Yesterday, I posted on the subject of letting go. And while this
semi-easy to grasp mentally, it is very hard to do.

What I notice with myself, is that at any given moment
in a day, if I take the time to check in with
myself, I am surrounded with very old, habitual thought
patterns and ways of doing things that seem to circle
round and round.

When I realize this, I take a breath and release every thought in my mind.
I usually experience a moment of peaceful bliss that lasts about
one minute- just enough time for another cycle of the same, old, habitual
thoughts to kick in. If I remember, I repeat the breath and mind-thought release
process.

This is my practice and I hope that day I am able
to break my mind-thought patterns to experience
what lies within, live a wholehearted life and be filled with guidance
that travels at light speed around me.

Tip of day: Breathe, release, relax. Repeat. Over and over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment