Monday, February 21, 2011

Mindful Monday :: cleaning house

The sun managed to peek it's head out in Portland this weekend and with it brought a renewed burst of productivity.

Matt and I were inspired to clean and organize our bedroom, a project that has been long over due since moving to our new house in North Portland. After a good three hours of wiping, trashing, organizing, cleaning and hanging we sat back and enjoyed our new bedroom.  It is amazing how good a well-organized space can make one feel!!

After we cleaned the bedroom, we started going crazy installing useful hooks throughout the room. We now have a place for my coat, my jewelry, Matt's bathrobe and all my girlie under garments. Our "hooking" frenzy led us to the bathroom where Matt installed hooks for our toothbrushes and razors. Each time I open the medicine cabinet I smile. 

Tip of Day: Put everything in it's right place and see how you will smile !

No comments:

Post a Comment