Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Getting Things Done

I have decided that February will be the month of getting things done and developing new habits.

I have agreed (with myself -hehe) to take on two major lifestyle changes this month:

1) Exercise daily for 30 minutes. For me this will involve one of three main activities: walking coupled with feats of strength, gym time, or yoga. FYI - feats of strength is a saying my friends came up with during a party to demonstrate their athletic abilities. Feats of strength can involve push ups, sit ups, pull ups, head stands and/ or crazy body contortions. 


2) No chips. As someone who pretty much eats only plants and plant-based food items, I find myself eating a lot of tortilla chips at parties and dinners where there is nothing for me to eat. In fact, I have occasionally made an entire meal of gnawing on chips much to my dismay. I am excited to share what I start eating instead, once I banish these salty, tasty delights from my mouth. 

Other plans of mine, inspired by the book, the Happiness Project, are listed below:
-Create a will with Matt
-Set up a guest bedroom/ office in the house 
-Get rid of half of my wardrobe

Thought of the day: What have you been procrastinating lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment