Saturday, February 19, 2011

Food Friday :: vegan food

For a vegan there are many times when it is unclear if a food is in fact free of animal products. The best solution to this is to eat at home and only eat whole foods. And while doable, this difficult for my lifestly as I like to enjoy dinners out with friends and family who are not vegan.

Here is my advice for determining if a food item is vegan: if it smells or looks like animal, don't eat it. Just kidding:)

ok, seriously, here goes: if you have doubts, and find yourself asking a million annoying questions, yet still can't determine if the dish is vegan, I say go for it, and my that I mean eat it!! Don't kill yourself (and those around you) wondering if the food is vegan or not. The bottom line is: can u live with it. If yes, then eat. If not, well- then keep on complaining.

Thought of the day: can you live with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment